Moaforika Sipho Ndhlovu

Thanks for your sane response, about the issue you raised that if there are
allegations against the President or SG procedure as per being structural
and constitutional should be followed, I agree with you and can you explain
what happened with letters written by PAC Branches in March and April 2013
complaining about the General Secretary sowing division in Johannesburg
regions when PAC Branches agreed in early March 2013 to form one unifying
regional structure? No action was taken by the NEC until to date! there
were claims presented to NEC members about a woman raped in a toilet by an
NEC member, what action had been taken to firstly investigate the claims
and if those claims were proven to be true then a disciplinary action is
taken by the NEC through the NDC, what happen about the poor woman who was
raped and the related claims, nothing was done?

The tactic of forcing PAC members not to raise issue but follow
constitution when the same constitution is followed nothing is done,
because the extent of rot in the PAC is deep! But, above all

Izwe lethu
Ndima

Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com

You can also visit http://groups.google.com/group/payco

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan
Africanist Youth Congress" group.
to payco+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.