Moaforika Fihla

Thanks for your response and your reply does nothing but it provide the
details which confirms that the 11th May 2013 NEC grouping had split into
two grouping one led by Mpethi-which invoked the Decree and the other by
Moloto which want defy the Presidential Decree! It is clear from your
writing that Mpethi's group was opposed at the Booysens Hotel meeting, but
the letter dated 30th July 2014 signed by Mpethi clearly states that the
14.2 Decree has been invoked by the President. To say Mpethi failed to
lodge a grievance its a ploy aiming to mobilise support for Moloto grouping
against Mpethi Grouping.

Factionalist do not belong to branches because they systematically destroy
party structures, in the same way we have seen formation of parallel
structures in the PAC!

The claim that "The biggest problem the PAC has is that over the last ten
years, it has produced more factionalists than cadres", actually it should
be ever since  QwaQwa Congress all NECs including the three existing NEC
Groupings, PAC was led by self-serving factionalist. We know and have seen
problems in the PAC, but in the past 24 months, PAC NEC was highly ridden
by factionalists interests, and this will also make the September 2014
Conference another attempt to consolidate factionalist interests in the
same way in 2013 PAC members and branches were deceived to attend Birchwood
Conference nothing came out of that conference but a consolidation of
factionalism hence PAC is falling apart and has become extremely weak!

We can't blame Letlapa for everything, we know comrades at a personal
level hate and despise Letlapa and never approved and supported Letlapa to
be PAC President, but it is wrong to blame Letlapa for every wrong taking
place in the PAC. This means Letlapa will be a scapegoat for everything
wrong done even when he is not there. Ever since 2014 May 11 NEC meeting,
PAC conditions never became better but it became worse. This blame game
shows that those leading PAC have poor and weak leadership qualities for
they are incapable to take matured and constructive decisions. Letlapa is
wrong as a human being, then the 11th May 2013 NEC Grouping by
Mpethi-Moloto could have done better and done things differently!

The long and short of all these, it is confirmed that PAC 2012 Butterworth
Congress has now fallen apart into three NEC Groupings. CIA,, Mossad and
FBI and NIS failed to
destroy PAC, but in last 24 months we see the destruction of PAC done
internally effectively by people claiming to be honest and sincere
cadreship of PAC! They succeeded to achieve the destruction of PAC on
behalf of forces of imperialism.

Izwe lethu

Ndima

Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com

You can also visit http://groups.google.com/group/payco

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan
Africanist Youth Congress" group.
to payco+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.