Dear Cdes.

There is no point to attend a national caucus where people speak to themselves
by entrenching wrong doings. When some of us we comradely and maturely
approached Cde Letlapa Mphahlele and Cde Mphethi not to stand for Presidency
little did  we know that amateurish behaviours will resurface wherein comrades
endorses incorrect means to remove a sitting president. Some of us believe that
no matter how much we can differ with cdes there is no way we can be used and
abused by anyone against those we differ with.

What are expected to do as members and structures when we receive confusing
correspondence and letters from same NEC leaders worse a President and
Secretary. That conference or congress can go on but for us is neither there no
there but a waste of time. We will not be used by failures to cover their own
mess using other opportunists. All those who were elected at the Butterworth
Congress must all be there to account there is half clever who should stand
before us and present a report of courts, expulsions, suspensions and
constitutional tempering under the disguise of amendments cooked from top down
approach. Those attending the  individually organised Bloemfontein conference
can do so pleasing that organiser.

Cde Raymond is right that will be a waste of time because what that person want
is an attendance register which will be used if future court cases.

Izwe Lethu

On Thursday, September 4, 2014 12:09 PM, "mphi...@gmail.com"