Hi, Everyone!  I'm running Windows 98SE and in the past, I was able to connect a
satellite radio PCR to the computer.  Since I got the computer repaired, when I tried
to install the software for the radio Ico not finish the installation.  The software
installed, but no USB driver is present.  I could not get the pcr to play at all.  I
have both radios activated.  But I cannot use my pcr now.  Is there a way to get a USB
driver?  If so, how, because I don't even have the driver on a disc anywhere, not to
my knowledge.  Thanks for any suggestions or help with this.

Mimi