Hi,

I have an Archos 20 jukebox. I got it about 2 or 3 years ago. Is this one of the moddles which will work with the rockbox talking software?

Thanks.

At 07:18 PM 5/26/2004 +0200, you wrote:

Hello Aman,

do these Archos players and recorders have a function, with which one
can skip from one directory to the next or previous? Or does one have to
use the navigation tree system?

   <*** Michael Lang ***>

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.