Hi, Gary, don't know if this is the message that is the correct one,
but I saved the message Kevin Lloyd wrote yesterday, and here it is.
Hi Gina.

The following notes were written for Nero 5.5 but you should be able to
extract what you're looking for from them hopefully.

Using Nero to burn a compilation from tracks stored on your hard drive

1. Start Nero from the desktop or programs menu.
2. Select CD from the choice of medium that can be written to by Nero.
Tab
to Next and press enter.
3. Select “compile a new CD” from the radio buttons.  Tab to Next and
press
enter.
4. Now choose the format of the CD you would like to burn.  Select
Audio
from the radio buttons if you want a CD that will play in standard CD
players or select Data if you want a CD that will be used to contain
MP3
tracks that will only be played in an MP3 player.  Tab to Next and
press
enter.
5. Press enter on the Finish button and the compilation window will be
in
focus.
6. Use the keystroke windows + E to start Windows Explorer.
7. Locate the tracks you wish to add to your compilation by browsing
the
folders on your hard drive where they reside.
8. For selected tracks, use the keystroke control + C to copy them to
the
clipboard.
9. Press alt + tab to bring the Nero compilation window back into
focus.
10. Use the keystroke control + V to paste the tracks into the
compilation.
11. Repeat steps 7 through 10 until you have added all of the tracks
you
want to include in your compilation.
12. You may now want to reorder the tracks in your compilation.  To do
this,
use the keystroke control + X to cut the track to the keyboard then use
the
up and down arrow keys to locate the track that you wish to immediately
follow the track you’ve just cut to the clipboard.  Use the keystroke
control + V to paste the track into the compilation and it will then
appear
at this point.  NOTE:  this reordering is only possible if you have
chose
audio format and not possible for data format.
13. When you are ready to burn your compilation, close all running
applications so that Nero is not competing for your computer’s
resources.
14. To burn the compilation, press alt + F to open the file menu and
then
press W to open the Burn dialogue.
15. Tab to the Burn button and press enter.