From: "Gary Wood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 5:25 PM
Subject: No Nero Answers

Hi all.  I've asked for the third time for some help with burning tracks
with Nero.  I can burn tracks from one folder on my drive, but I can't burn
tracks from my next folder.  I've appreciated answers I've received from the
PCAudio list in the past; however, I only got an answer about how to burn
tracks, which I appreciate, but nobody has answered my other question.  I
would appreciate some information about this problem.