From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kathy Szinnyey/Fred Otto
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 9:52 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Blind friendly Digital audio recording devices

Digital audio recording devices    Hi, all!  Well, you have been really
helpful with the questions I've asked on this list, so I thought I'd see how
you all with your collective wisdom could help me with this one.  I'm
looking for something, preferrably under $500, that I can use to digitally
record things other than music, such as conversations, lectures, outdoor
sounds, etc.  My husband and I had a mini-disk recorder that I didn't find
particularly user friendly for me as a blind user.  I've heard mixed reviews
about the archose device, and I've also heard that the audio recorder might
not be easy to find.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Kathy Szinnyey