From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of shawn klein
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 6:20 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: RE: Skype

Hi Rick, skype works fine with Window Eyes, the text
instant messages don't automatically read like in MSN,
and when someone first i m's you or adds you to their
contact list, it steals your focus from where ever you
were at the time, but at least you know about the new
window that way. I have yahoo messenger
i.d kb7clx
msn messenger
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM
screen name shawnkb7clx
and skype
skype name kb7clx
all running happily at once with window eyes 4.5sp1
and windows xp and a dial-up connection. I wouldn't
try voice chat on more than 1 at a time though, lol.
Shawn