Kevin,
I'm wondering if this is the problem I'm having also, smile.  My situation
is a little more complicated, though ... I have recorded a presentation
within the Ivocalize chat client.  The default recording settings allow two
files to be saved, one with an .htm extension which opens in IE and seems to
stream.  This is about a 5kb file.  The other is a larger file with a .wma
extension.  When I try to open this file Winamp comes up but will not play
it.  I have all file types selected in the Winamp preferences and .wma is
definitely checked, but Winamp will not play it and does not show any error
messages that I have found.  Also, Windows Media Player cannot seem to find
the file, which I don't understand.  In any case, I'm assuming I should be
able to play it in either one player or the other but can't get it working.
I saw a similar question on another list where someone was trying to play
.wma files in Winamp but having a similar problem, so does anyone know how
this is done?  Hope this makes some sense.

Susan