I am wondering whether any Window Eyes users on this list have found a way
to direct Window Eyes (specifically Eloquence) to the default sound card,
and then direct Winamp or Total recorder's output through the other sound
card.

I know it can be done with JFW; however, I seem to recall a message from the
GW staff saying that at present it could not be done with Window Eyes.  I
sure hope my memory has failed me once again.  If it can be done, please
tell me how.

Thanks.

Don Roberts