-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerry Richer
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 1:43 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: 2 sound cards and Window Eyes.

     Don!  It can be done and it's easier than with JFW.  Go to Control
Panel, Sounds and Audio Devices.  Get on the Audio tab and choose
whatever sound card you want Window Eyes to go through.  Now go into
WinAmp or whatever other audio application you like and select whatever
audio device you want that program to use., .
     With WinAmp, open WinAmp, press ctrl-p, tap o for Output, press
alt-c for Configure and set your audio device in there.
Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Bat Arhonious Software
! New DEC-TALK USB: $650.00, www.chirpingbat.com/dectalkusb.shtml
! Gyration RF Wireless 100 foot range keyboard: $199.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/rfkeyboard.shtml
! J-Say without Naturally Speaking: $345.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/j-say.shtml ! Window Eyes 4.5: Standard $525,
Professional $700, includes delivery in the USA,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/windoweyes.shtml
! Triple Talk: USB $450, PCI $350, includes delivery in the USA, add $30
outside, www.ChirpingBat.Com/tripletalk.shtml
! Sound Forge 7.0 with Noise Reduction 2.0 and CD Architect 5.0: $350,
includes delivery in the USA, www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! We accept PayPal Visa, Mastercard, money orders, checks, wire
transfers, etc. We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices
into your currency at: www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com