Hello Mimi and others,
I was wondering, what is the XM boombox like?  Do you find it easy to use?
What are some things you like about it, and things you don't like about it?
I don't think the boombox will work for me, because of where I live.  I
tried the XM PCR and it did not work.  I couldn't ever get a signal.
I live in an apartment building, that has a lot of metal in it.  And also,
neither of my two windows face South.  They face East, and there are
buildings in front of both of them.
However, I'm still interested in knowing what this boombox is like.
The one thing I like about the XM PCR, is that you are able to know what is
playing, and I know that's something you cant do with the boombox.
Thank you,
Terri