You aren't missing anything. They seemed to have taken out the MSAA controls of the program. I still use it, but it is a lot harder to use and therefore not as enjoyable. Here's how I do a search. Go down past the playlist region with your mouse keys. When you hear the word artist, click on it. Window-eyes should just say combo box. Do a shift-tab and go back to the search edit box. It will only be one shift-tab. If you don't have to change your search from artist you just write what you want in the text box and hit return. If you want to change the search to track, say, when you're sitting on the combo box just hit the first letter, t for track. Then go back to the edit box, type in the string and hit enter. I'm working on some sets.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 12:49 AM
Subject: rhapsody

Is anyone still using Rhapsody? Thanks to Tim Grady from this list, I was
using it pretty successfully with Window Eyes. Then, several weeks ago, I
had no choice and had to download the newer version. Since then, my luck
has been dismal. I would appreciate hearing how people manage to get to the
edit box to type in the artist you are seeking. Before, i clicked on the
third occurrence of the word artist in the rhapsody application window, but
that no longer works for me.

any help will be greatly appreciated. If like me folks are having issues
with its access since the new version, maybe we should contact them directly
by mail or phone? If so, let's organize this effort off this list. But
first, maybe I am just missing something and you guys can help me figure it
out.

You can see a trial version of Rhapsody at

www.listen.com

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Marlaina Lieberg