Tell them to use MSAA again.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jorge Mojica" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 1:05 AM
Subject: Re: rhapsody

hi, yeah, I have a love/hate relationship with rhapsody.
but i'm using jfw, so I don't know how much help I can be.
when I first launch itI usually left click on my email addy. that will turn
on the virtual cursor, and let me navigate like a normal web site.
then when I lose focus I click on artist or the next thing I look for is
release date. sort of strange, I'm guessing you can click on more things
then that, but that is what i've gotten into the habbit of.
I wonder how we might be able to get them to alter the software a little
bit so that it's a bit more accessible
MSN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mr. Crusher, ready a collision course with the Borg ship. - Captain Riker,
"Star Trek: The Next Generation, (The Best of Both Worlds II)"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>