Just wondering if others have noticed more dropout when listening to baseball games on
mlb gameday audio?  We moved and I had to switch from earthlink dsl
to sbcglobal dsl.  Don't know if it's because I'm using it more now or if sbcglobal
has a tighter bandwidth or what, but the games seem to drop out a lot more than
I remember.  REally iritating when it drops right in the middle of an exciting play.

Also, does anyone know how to change your player and speed preferences once you've set
them up?

Finally, I get a message every day or two that real player needs additional software
to play this stream and then proceeds to check for it.  It nereports that no
software update is available and there's an ok button.  When this happens, I get no
audio and have to click on the station link again to get it started.  It
happens only every so often as though it only checks for updates periodically.  Anyone
else noticing this?

Thanks,

Don