hi Richard,

I own two of the c crane transmitters and have never had a problem. They cost around $79 and are well worth it. They run on battery or ac current, so you can bring it into a car and transmit to the car radio. The range is good enough to cover my entire two story house, and I can sit out in my driveway and listen to my computer generated music, or my audible books through my boom box. Hope this helps.
Rusty

Hello,
I am interested in fm transmitters, and would like to know if anyone on the
list has any suggestions on which brand to buy, and where to get it.
Iam looking for one that is ready to use right out of the box, and not a
kit.
Thanks in advance,
Richard Justice

"A man is not old until his regrets take the place of dreams." (John Barrymore)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com