Hi all. With all this talk about fm transmitters, maybe I'm going to have to break the bank and get one. There's a lot of good music I hear on digital cable, but maybe if I had an fm transmitter, I could save quite a bit of money, and get rid of digital cable, because of the plethora of music on the internet today.
----- Original Message ----- From: "russell Bourgoin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: FM TRANSMITTERS

Hi,

There are three screw holes under the plate. The right most one should be turned all the way up, clockwise. I didn't know you could take off the rubber feet and get to that control. The plate can be removed and replaced, intact, with care.

Rusty
> At 05:06 PM 8/23/2004, Charles Adkins spake thusly:-
There is a screw beneath the label plate I think that you turn all the way
to the right. It's been so long since I've done it, about a year and a half
at least, Some took the plate off, I took of the rubber feet and got to it
that way.