Hi, Norma,
Open the cdex.ini file so you can modify it. Under "general" there's a line
after the one saying what directory you wabnt mp3s to output to. Modifying
that line seems not to do any good. Go to the next line that starts with
cmvoutput, and then put in the direcorry you want, remembering to delete
everything after the c:\ first. That oughta do it. Just for safety's sake,
change all directories in such lines to whatever you wish and save a backup
copy of the original in case you need to start from scratch.
Jay