last time I tried GW I could not record sound streams, though you are
suppose to I think.
forget about sound forge, total recorder is only 12 bucks.
MSN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  A singular consciousness that spawned an entire race of machines. We don't
know who struck first, us or them. But we know that it was us that scorched
the sky. At the time they were dependent on solar power and it was believed
that they would be unable to survive without an energy source as abundant as
the sun. Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to
survive. Fate it seems is not without a sense of irony. The human body
generates more bio-electricity than a 120-volt battery and over 25,000 BTU's
of body heat. Combined with a form of fusion the machines have found all the
energy they would ever need. There are fields, endless fields, where human
beings are no longer born, we are grown. For the longest time I wouldn't
believe it, and then I saw the fields with my own eyes. Watch them liquefy
the dead so they could be fed intravenously to the living. And standing
there, facing the pure horrifying precision, I came to realize the
obviousness of the truth. What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a
computer generated dream world built to keep us under control in order to
change a human being into this. No. I don't believe it. It's not possible. I
didn't say it would be easy, Neo. I just said it would be the truth. -
Morpheus and Neo, The Matrix