-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of TerriStimmel
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 5:08 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Recording windows media streams

Hello everyone,
Well, I've looked under my volume controls, under the record options,
and there isn't a what you hear option. The only thing I have, that I've
never seen before is something called a wav out mix. This option wasn't
there on my older computer.  I'm not sure what this is, but I would
guess that it's not the same thing. Terri