HellO!
I have trying to write to the goldwave list but i didn't get any answers so
i also try here.
I have recorded a radio show with goldwave.
In the midle of this show there waere a block with news that i din't want to
record so i paused the recording and then started it again.
Yesterday when i listened to it it sounds good until i came across this
pause.
Then the sound became very mechanized and metallic or distorted.
I really can't understand whats happened with the recording after the pause.
I did'nt change any settings.
Any suggestions?
/Anders.