Look under Options and make sure loop playback is checked.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Bollard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "pc -audio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 8:31 PM
Subject: and still i search

hello friends, i am on many audio mailing lists, and i have put this plea on
most of them, but without success, i hope that someone on this list myight
be able to help me, i have sound forge six point o, jaws four point five
one, and i have the snowman's scripts, i create a lot of long audio files, i
produce an audio magazine for the national council of the blind here in
ireland, go to www.ncbi.ie/focus what i am looking for is the scrubbing
mode, now i know i use page down when in a file, and, yes, i can scan
through the file, but it is a silent scan, how can i get sound forge to
review the file for me as i scrub through it, i have even sent an e mail to
brian hartgen who produced the tutorial i am using, but to no avail, hope
someone can help, regards, joe.