Hi Joe.

I have re read your post and I am not too sure what you mean by silent scrub! The page
up and down feature is more like a jump feature. The lenght of the jump is determined
by the zoom ratio.

If I understand you correctly, what you need to do is use the left and right arrows .
Providing you are in play from curser orplay selection mode which you access with the
control+shift+numpad 5, you should be able to hear your scrubs while holding down the
left arrow to rewind, and the right arrow to forward.

I hope this is clear as it is very early here, and I'm not sure my brain is in full
gear yet!

Please let me know if this works.

Regards, Jean
Studio Montebello