Hi Group
    Using Total recorder professional, switching back and forth between Internet and
Input recording.Need step by step to switch back and forth, i.e. when mic and input
should be check or  uncheck.
I cannot hear MLB game day audio or archive games, Don't know if the problem is audio
related , only thing is when I select a link nothing happens, don't get screen with
login  user name which is present and password.
Want to make sure sound devices and total recorder are set up correctly so I can
record games.
Thanks for all your help
Scott