From: "Scott Meyer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 8:02 AM
Subject: Total recorder recording question

Hi Group
    Using Total recorder professional, switching back and forth between
Internet and Input recording.Need step by step to switch back and forth,
i.e. when mic and input should be check or  uncheck.
I cannot hear MLB game day audio or archive games, Don't know if the problem
is audio related , only thing is when I select a link nothing happens, don't
get screen with  login  user name which is present and password.
Want to make sure sound devices and total recorder are set up correctly so I
can record games.
Thanks for all your help
Scott