Hi Folks:

I have a few questions for you folks who use Real Alternative:

1.  How does one replay a clip after stopping it without reloading the file from the
file menu?
2.  Has anyone had any luck switching to a different soundcard in the  options/output
menu?
3.  Has anyone had any luck changing key assignments in the options/keys menu?
4.  Does anyone know where I can obtain documentation on this program?
5.  Has anyone had any luck using this program with the tara PlugIn to play real media
content using Winamp?

Thats' it gang.

Thanks all over the place.