To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 1:10 PM
Subject: Where can I get it Real Alternative

I am sure this has been discussed before, but I can't seem to find messages
on this thread. Where do I get Real Alternative? I uninstalled Realone,
because even that wanted to run my Windows 98 SE system?
To join my Help list send a blank email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] To join the sister list
Big-Happy-Family send a blank email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] For positive thinking join my
positive thinkers list by sending a blank email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] To join my Buy Sell Trade
list FreeEnterprise send a blank email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and in all cases follow the simple
prompts. Email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Noseworthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>