Hi,

Recall pro, from www.sagebrush, works very well at doing what you'd like.

Rusty
> At 11:21 AM 10/10/2004, Tom Kaufman spake thusly:-
Hi Susan:  I have also heard of another program that..supposedly..will
record as I wwant it to..but doesn't have the features that "Total Recorder"
has; our fellow list member Don Roberts has spoken with me about this
program..but don't know what the name of it is at this time.  Thing is..I
know that other folks have used "Total Recorder."  So why can't I?  I
sometimes wonder..is it because I am running "Windows ME?"  I hate to think
I have to change operating systems; that would also mean I'd be forced to
upgrade Jaws..not an entirely bad thing; just a little costly for me!  But
as they say, if you want to play, you've gotta pay!  But just to make sure
I'm understanding you correctly..once the recording perameters are set, that
takes care of recording in real time..as well as scheduled events..right?
Thanks again.
Tom Kaufman

"Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com