Hello.  Have a question about splitting a long 4 GB .WAV file in Gold Wave.

This file was created using Total Recorder Pro 4.5 and WinAmp. It has no silence for GoldWave to automatically drop Q marks. Basically it is a long DJ mix of music tracks.

I could follow the excellent instructions outlined by an individual on the list (Andy Logue), but it would take me way to long to listen to over 6 hours worth of music and manually drop Q marks for splitting the file.

My question. Is there anyway to tell GoldWave to drop a Q mark at every so many minutes? Meaning say I want a Q mark dropped at every 10 minutes of an audio track, it would do that. Would be much faster for me to edit Q marks already placed, rather than place them myself manually.

Another thing, is there a keyboard command to jump to a specific time in a file? Reviewed the help documentation, and see no such command. That would also make things much easier. I could jump to 00:10:00000 of a .WAV file, drop a Q mark and Then jump to 00:20:00000, drop another Q mark, and so on.

Thanks for any help.