From: "Cris Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "pc audio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 7:23 AM
Subject: cd ripping

At the beginning of this year, I ripped our cd collection using windows
media player.  I used it because it was free and easily available, and it
seemed to work reasonably well.  Now that I have winamp pro, I would be
interested in comparisons between the two, as well as people`s thoughts, in
general, about cd ripping.  I make no claims about windows media player
being the best, but what`s done is done.
Many thanks,
Cris Hall