From: "Kathy and Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 10:29 PM
Subject: Re: xm radio online service

Hi Doc,

Yeah, I had to do that too at first.  The thing is I don't think all the
channels are available.  I wonder if more channels will be available with
the paid subscription?  I'm going to give them a call tomorrow.  I hope I
can get the answers to my questions.  I won't count on it.  Have a good one.

Kathy

A day hemmed in prayer, never comes unraveled.