Hi All,

I know I want the moon and stars, but I'm looking to purchase a portable
audio player that will do the following:

record and play books from Audible, BookShare and NLS;
play mp3 and other types of music files.

I'd like at least a gig of memory, if it has permanent storage.  However, in
many ways those that use memory cards are better because you are not limited
and you can put different types of material on different cards even using a
card for self-help type books and a different card for recreational reading
and still other cards for jazz, classical and so forth.

I know I won't find the perfect player out there, but I'd like to get the
most features for my money.

I have even considered the PlexTalk, but although that gives me some
additional capabilities, it's awfully pricey.

Any recommendations???

Kris Hickerson