From: "Danielle Cleary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2004 12:30 PM
Subject: Alternative to total recorder?

Hi All,

I am currently using total recorder version 4 and think that it's a fairly
good piece of software, due to the fact that it records direct streaming
from the internet as opposed to recording all output from the sound card.
However, I am wondering if anyone out there knows of an alternative program
that will do the same thing? The reason I ask is that I have found that it
is clashing with skype. I can not use skype at all unless I uninstall total
recorder. Seeing as I use total recorder every day at some point,
uninstalling and re-installing is incredibly tiresome and I'd like to find a
way around this if possible.

If anyone can help me with this at all, I'd be very glad to hear from you.

Thanks,

Danielle