Thanks Ron, much appreciated.

Danielle
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2004 11:24 PM
Subject: Re: Alternative to total recorder?

Danielle, replay radio is designed to be a recorder for streaming audio with
emphasis on streaming radio on the net.  I will, however, also record from

cds, mike, and most of your other input devices.  I do not know how well it
works with any of these because I have only used it for streaming audio.
all of the buttons require use of the spacebar rather than the enter key.
It lacks fancy editing features, but it records at several levels of MP3,
wav, and perhaps another that I don't remember at the moment.  It also
includes a player although I prefer to move my recordings and read them
later with winamp.  You can find out more from the web site

www.replay-radio.com

there is a hyphen between the replay and radio.
Ron Denis