Hi Anders. When I try to record a file with the Soundforge Noisereduction plug-in, it seems like I hear beeps in the files that used the Noise Reduction plug-in.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Anders Holmberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 4:09 PM
Subject: Irritating beeps with goldwave.

Hello!
I have the latest version of goldwave and a couple of directx plugins from
sony.I think they come with the soundforge program i downloaded from dc++ a
month ago.
Now when i try to use these directx plugins i get some irritating beeps
during the processed sound.
FOr example.
I tried out the sony fx reverb and when i listened to my recording i hear
some strange beeps within the sound file.
I don't understand what i have done wrong here.
Maybe its because i only have a demo of goldwave or something like that.
Any help is apreciated.
/Anders.