Hi,

The screw boosts the output power. You may not need to tinker with it if the unit works well enough for your needs. I like to go out side with a radio on the nice sunny summer days, so I cranked it up.

Rusty
> At 07:00 AM 12/27/2004, shannon work spake thusly:-
Thank you Lois, Gary, Paul and Tom,

I was hoping that a Y type splitter would work. I am going to call them
today and see what my chances are of getting one of the stereo models ASAP.
I thank you all. I only I had had the time to ask all these questions before
Santa came. I could have passed this on to the elves. Smile!
When I do get my little paws on one of these I'll probably ask the question
that started this. What ever is the power screw for? I saw that there was an
answer as how to find it and how to access it with a tiny screw driver but,
Why do you want to?

I'll need to know that answer when I get my new toy!

I appreciate all the help.
Have a Happy New Year!!

Shannon