Hi all,

I have decided to try Easy CD DA Extractor as it seems to be a popular choice of ripper which many blind use.

When I move through the list of tracks in a CD I cannot figure out how to tell if a track is selected or not. I know I can select all or unselect all or invert selection, but this does not seem to allow me to select or unselect individual tracks, and most importantly I cannot tell which is selected or unselected.

I am using Jaws 6 and am wondering if anyone has created a script for this purpose, or can tell how to achieve this.

Help much appreciated.

Peter S.