--- Kevin LaRose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kevin - mp3DirectCut will do what you want, in
addition to other tasks.
The homepage is www.uni-frankfurt.de/~pesch. It is
freeware.
Guy Mallard

> First, thanks for the help on the Goldwave question.
> I see already that I've
> come to the right place for audio help. Along those
> lines, I have another
> question. I'm interested in splitting long MP3 files
> into smaller,
> shorter-running files. I am told there are programs
> that can accomplish
> this. Can anyone point me in the right direction re
> where to find them?
> Thanks much in advance.
> kevin

=====
G.M. ELECTRONICS SERVICE >>   REPAIR*INSTALLATION* CIRCUIT DESIGN &
CONSTRUCTION >>Computers*Satellite TV*Marine Electronics*Ham Radio
Communications *Project Custom-Design & Construction* Wireless * Custom-
Designed Original 50-60's Oldies Music CD's*Professional Printing(Non-Smear
Wax-Based Ink)
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     PH: (904)282-1472  Guy Mallard, Owner