From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 9:04 PM
To: PC audio discussion list. ; PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Who's using two sound cards?

Hi, I am using two sound cards; jaws and computer sounds on the integrated
card and entertainment stuff on the creative plug-in card.  I got it to
work twice now but I don't know what I did to make it work.

Problem is, when I boot up, jaws talks through the wrong card.  So I just
restart jaws and all's well.

I think my stumbling block was the eloquence driver.  The instructions on
the FS site said you must get a particular driver to make jaws switch
cards.  But that driver is smaller and two years older than the one that
ships with jaws.  So I ignored that instruction.  When I finally tried that
old driver, I think that's when it started working.

Good luck.

<HT>