First of all, I tried to install and run kazaa and went I went into the menus
to search I saw that new search was unaailable.  Any help would be nice.

Next with winmx,  when I search for something on wi nmx I get waiting for
results.  If no results are found, I go back to the search window and start
typing another artist or title and while I am typing, I still hear waiting for
results.  Also it seems that I am not getting the bit rate and whether it is
cable or dsl and also I am not getting the number of users and available.  I am
starting to get real discouraged with downloading mp3's.