To: "pc-audio" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 10:07 AM
Subject: total recorder questions

I have installed total recorder but it isn't the purchased version because I wanted to first see if I could work it with Jaws before buying. I have read the help file on how to use some of the features but would like opinions from those who use this program frequently.

It seems from the help file that you can use total recorder standard for recording from tapes or records. Is the sound quality good when recording from tapes or records, or would there be a better program (either total recorder pro or another program) for getting music from these formats?

Also wondering if total recorder only records in wav or can it record in mp3 format?

Thanks for any help.