I've signed up for Live 365's preferred member plan in order to listen with higher quality. It sounds great until I record a stream using Total Recorder. TR requires that alternative driver thing which may work well for them, but I don't think a lot of it. My Live 365 stream recordings come out distorted and somewhat muffled. That being said, I'm looking for new software for the purpose. Any suggestions? Has anyone tried recording a stream from a service that employs its own player using Replay Radio? It is the use of a stream specific player which seems to create issues for Total recorder.

Larry