Does anyone know if there's a good detailed tutorial with adaptive screenreaders in mind, dealing with total recorder and how to use its settings? I've run into a couple things. First I guess I have to keep my files wav files because changing format only recorded what Jaws was saying--well it would either record what Jaws was saying, or if music started on the stream it'd record that but then Jaws was totally inaccessible to me and was shut off by total recorder. So trying to get it not to record jaws is one problem.

The other is how to schedule a recording. I know you begin with the new button but I honestly don't know where the url of the station you want to record goes. I did hear the tutorial on main menu that Marty recommended and it had some good basic starter suggestions but the scheduler and how to get Jaws to find where the url field was ... that wasn't really covered so would appreciate any help or if someone has a good file on the program that'd be great too.

Thanks.