They don't start until Monday and no, Kim Komando isn't supposed to be
streamed.  If I read the program listing correctly, she is on Sundays
from one to three in the afternoon.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott VanDeWalle
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:43 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Re: KMOX Radio

The radio station on the web does not seem to have a listen link.  And
they do haave the kim komando show but when i clicked on kim comando it
gave a different time from when i was just going through the schedule.
Can one listen online to this staation, I live no where near sain louis.

--
Email services by FreedomBox powered by FLUID.  Surf the Net at the
sound of your voice.  www.freedombox.info