You got it, Gary; I really was afraid that something had gotten dropped,
when I disabled that one update last week..and there'd be no way to get it
back!  Sorry for being a little paranoid!  But yes..it was a simple
thing..even if..actually "performing the task" of looking for the right
cords wasn't so sinmple; I knocked the modem off..and the cord that plugs
into the back of it came out!  But eventually I got everything straightened
out!  I suppose this is why..whenever it was first suggested to me that..I
could have a cable that wasn't connected good and solid..I didn't really
want to explore that possibility..knowing what might happen!  But the next
time..I'll check that out first thing!
Tom Kaufman