Hi Doug and everybody,

As a seasoned peer-to-peer user, I can tell you that I downloaded tons and
tons of great music from original Napster, Morpheus, Winmx and Emule. They
all worked (and Winmx and Emule still work) extremely well, and they are a
great choice if you want something right here and right now. Both rare and
mainstream music can be found rather easily.

If you do prefer subscription sites though, I'd suggest
www.emusic.com/
They have an excellent collection and reasonable prices.

You might also like to have a look at my own webpage,
http://www.cd-master.ru/eng.htm
where I offer a lot of interesting music at flexible pricing.

Very best regards,

Denis