Just to let people know what I've found out so far:

I was excited about Napster but should have read a little more.  Oh well--I
only have the 14-day-trial so it can't be that bad.

When I saw that napster to go supports selected players and Iriver was on
the list, I immediately signed up for the free trial.  I found out later
that Napster to go only supports the newest Iriver player and not my IHP120.
Supported players can copy music to players instead of only having access on
the PC.

>From what I've found so far, there may not be any backward compatibility.
At first I thought new firmware might be released to allow the older players
to work with Napster.  This may still happen, but all I've seen are
complaints from people who don't have the requisite players and no one
talking about which players will e supported soon.

Has anyone else yet had any experience with Napster to go?