Hi,

I have a soundBlaster audigy 2 internal card. I have been using a mic
plugged into the back of the card.  I just bought a headset microphone.  I
pluged the headset and mic in to the front pannel.

Two things are happening.  First of all, when I plug in the headset, it
isn't muting the external speakers connected in the back. How do I fix this?

The second thing is that when the mic in the front is selected and plugged
in I can hear it through the headphones or the speakers when they are turned
up. This is causing feedback--it's acting like a pa system.

Any help would be appreciated...

Judy