What are my choices for a portable device that I can use for voice recordings using an external mike (56 KBPS mp3,) which I could transfer to a pc for editing if need be? I would like to be able to make simple voice corrections, that is, record over a part I just recorded and want to change. As near as I can determine, I can't do this latter bit of correcting on the Iriver H120, for instance. It seems like this should be possible. Obviously, the less expensive, the better!

Thanks.

Dean
To receive concise weekly adaptive tech updates, send a blank message to
tttt- [EMAIL PROTECTED]